Friday 14 September 2007

High hopes

When I grow up I want to be a Santa.

  • I love-love-love giving presents. Well, unless it's a sin-ugly mug shot worthy plastic candlestick Auntie Clotilde found on pound shop clearance sale. BUT - if I was a Santa all the presents would have a lot of thought and a fancy wrapping! Beat that!
  • No padding needed, my generous proportions would ensure just-right cuddly Santa looks. Might need to do something about the boobs though. Any suggestions welcome. Will not consider mastectomy.
  • My beard is coming on nicely, especially after all the childbirth lark. All I need to do is bleach it and voilĂ ! - Santa!
One can dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: the boob issue, there's always Gwyneth Paltrow's Shakespeare In Love trick. Or you could just sell the idea that Santa has really let himself go, lately, hence the man-boobs.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm glad you did, as it seems I've now found another entertaining one to add to my Blogroll - hooray! Am grateful for the laughter. Will be back soon to stalk my way through your archives... mwah-ha-haaaa...

Foreigner by Default said...

:D Some good ideas there!

BTW - I am stalking me way through your archives already! Lucky find of a month, I'm telling you!

Great minds etc.

 
template by suckmylolly.com