Thursday 6 September 2007

Changes in Irish employment law as proposed by Foreigner

All the parents should be entitled for a extra day off on their kids birthday if it falls on a working day. Said days should not be deducted from yearly holiday balance.

If the birthday is on weekend - tough luck. I could live with that.

It is not my idea, The Ultimate Other Half thought of it. But I agree wholeheartedly.

I think the issue should be seriously raised before next government elections.

Sir Sprout hits one tomorrow. To celebrate he emptied his first shelf this morning. Awww...

1 comments:

Is it just me? said...

We've always found it hard when Mr isitjustme? had to work on one of the babies birthdays..thats a marvellous idea!.

HAPPY 1st Birthday Sir Sprout!!xx

 
template by suckmylolly.com